i’m watching 13 Going on 30 and the moral of the story is be nice to the nerd who loves you and lives next door because in like 20 years he’s gonna turn into Mark Ruffalo
how do i caption this
- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in
The one thing that I never fully understood about FMA was the fact that Ed never got a military uniform. They literally let the little runt wear whatever.
After I saw him in The Cripple of Inishmaan, I anxiously waited to meet Daniel Radcliffe at the stage door so I could get this card signed. Because I was toward the back of the crowd, I didn’t think Daniel would even notice the card, but I was very wrong. As soon as he caught sight of the card, Daniel started laughing. He then took the card and explained how he had wanted to sign one of the cards ever since he had found out about it and signed it with my Sharpie. Then he THANKED me for bringing it and took my phone and took a selfie with me. Needless to say, I was very happy.
daniel radcliffe is a gift to humankind
I completely lost my sense of humor when I realized offensive things aren’t funny so now I just rely on heavy sarcasm and everyone thinks I’m a dick
OH MY GOD I FEEL THIS SO DEEPLY
Spoiler alert: adulthood is 96% of you going “well, I hope this is how it works and I’ll keep doing it till someone yells at me”
what a beautiful day to not be in high school
nice gender did your mom pick it out for you
No, my dad did.
I literally scrolled past this and then scrolled back up real quick to reblog because I finally understood the joke.
I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND
i’M LAUGHING SO HARD
[homestucks nodding as they reblog]
I swear I’ve never seen a fandom as chill about hate as Homestuck. Someone goes “HOMESTUCK SUCKS BLUH BLUH” and the Homestuck it’s directed at will just high-five them and go “DAMN STRAIGHT LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT”
*new character appears*
"i like them"
*reblogs 80 different photosets and gifs of the exact same few scenes with them in it*